A Few Of My Favorite Things
I just wanted to share a few of my current favorite things with you....
1. Aztec puffer vest: This vest is warm and super cute. I love the fun pattern and the neutral colors go with pretty much everything in my closet. I think I wear this vest a few times a week! A vest is the perfect layering piece for the fall/winter/spring, especially for our Colorado climate.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs cross body saddle bag: I have been looking for the prefect cross-body, leather, saddle bag for quite some time. This style bag is timeless and will go with everything! It is a prefect size for me to carry my wallet, phone, and essentials, without being too bulky. I love that it can dressed down with jeans, and sneakers or dressed up with a dress and heals. A good quality leather bag will last for years and is a great investment piece for our wardrobe!
3. Doterra essential oils: I LOVE using essential oils on myself and my family! They have really been a game changer for us since we started using them a few years ago. I like being able to use more natural solutions for sicknesses, everyday use, and cleaning my home! A few of my favorite oils we use almost daily are: Lemon, OnGuard, Balance, and Breath. I especially love that these oils are safe enough to use on both my kids!
4. My Favorite Book when I am needing some encouragement or need to read truth about who God is when I am going through a tough experience: I read "Calm my Anxious Heart" by Linda Dillow. I have read this book several times and learn something new every time I do. I highly recommend this book to any woman!!
5. Andalou Skin Perfecting Age Defying Beauty Balm: I use this everyday as my daytime moisturizer. If is all natural, minimal ingredients, SPF 30, and smells wonderful. I have used this product for about a year and LOVE it!! It is super moisturizing which is a must here in Colorado's very dry climate. Plus, it is lightly tinted so I can just wear this product without any other makeup and it helps my skin tone look even and gives me that fresh faced look. I get it at Whole Foods or Sprouts.
6. Redken Pillow Proof dry shampoo: A busy mom's lifesaver! Since I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week, this dry shampoo helps me extend my hairstyle for a few days. It smells really good and doesn't feel like I have a ton of product in my hair. I highly recommend this brand. I buy mine at Ulta.
7. Kork-Ease Brown Booties: I found these at Nordstrom. I read the hundreds of positive reviews of this brand, and decided to give them a try. These booties are probably the most comfortable boots I have ever owned! The heel is a perfect height, they go with everything (skinnys, wide leg, leggings, dresses) and are really well made. They were well worth the price and I would definitely buy another pair in a different color or style!!
I love sharing a few favorite items with my fellow mom's. That is how I like to find out about new items and products, from fellow mom's who share their what they like! Because lets face it, as busy mom's we don't have much time to just go out and shop around. I would love to hear what your current favorite items are, whether it's apparel, accessories, cosmetics, skin care, or hair products?!