My 10 Minute Make-up & Hair Routine
Here is my easy, go-to, everyday look! I am usually running out the door (late I might add) trying to make it to this apt, meeting, playdate, etc...Needless to say I don't normally have a ton of time in the mornings to get myself ready! I do however budget myself a little time to put some effort into my appearance each day. I think its really important when I take the time to put on some makeup and touch up my hair... it definitly helps me face my busy day feeling my best!!
I recently did a faceboook LIVE post over in my ShopBlume Facebook Group sharing my quick and easy morning routine, including my 5 min face, and how I achieve my "beachy waves" hair. I had many women ask me a to share the specific products I use....So, here are the details...!!
5 Minute Face:
I start with.....
1. Andalou Beauty Balm: I use this as my tinted moisturizer
2. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer: to conceal my dark circles, blemishes, and redness around my nose & mouth.
3. Anastastasia Beverly Hills Prefect Brow Pencil (in soft brown): I fill in my brows to help open up my eyes, and look a bit more polished! Its amazing what a difference it makes!
4. Curl my lashes & Apply Mascara: LimeLight by Alcone, called Perfect Mascara, in black. Its waterproof and I love the length the definition it gives to my lashes!
5. Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly: I apply this to my eye lids to give them an even tone. Its a eye shadow primer that is super creamy. The shade matches my skin tone perfectly and I love the coverage it gives me!
6. Blush & Highlight: Maskcara Custom Foundation Palatte. I LOVE this foundation pallate! It comes with a concealer, bronzer, blush, and highlight. These are cream products and go on so smoothly! Plus, I love the coverage it gives! When I am doing my minimal face, I just apply some with my finger to the apples of my cheeks to give me some color. Then I apply the highlight with my finger to my cheek bones and brow bones, which helps give me a glow!
1.I first apply a few pumps of Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray to my wet hair to act as a heat protectant, and adds a ton of volume .Then I spray a few pumps of Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion to my roots as a primer for heat and acts like a dry shampoo on the 2nd and 3rd day of this style! Then I finger dry my wet hair with a blow dryer to give it volume, and to save time!
2. To curl my hair I use a Chi Ultra 1' straightener. See my video post on facebook if you want to see exactly how I curl my hair :) Just remember to curl away from your face. Also use different size sections of hair to curl, to help and to run your fingers through your curls to give you a "messy" look, or "beacy" waves!
Hope this helpful for you to get a closer look at the products I use everyday (almost) to achieve my 5 minute face and easy hair routine!
If you like what you see in this post and want to see more.... then make sure to join my exclusive Facebook Group to see weekly styling tutorials/posts, LIVE outfitting sessions& tips, hair/makeup ideas, and interact with an amazing community of woman!! I hope you will join me there!!